Recruitment notice for an IT specialist
As part of the reinforcement of its workforce, CIF Assurances-Vie Burkina wishes to receive additional applications for the recruitment of an IT specialist (M/F).
Job Description :
Reporting to the head of the information systems department, the IT specialist is responsible for:
- database and systems administration
- administration and operation of business applications
- computer network administration
- user support
- application development
- user training
- developing and implementing IT procedures
- monitoring and evaluation of IT service contracts
- IT project management
- the old technology
- the execution of any other mission entrusted by the head of the Information Systems Department.
Conditions to be met:
Candidates must meet the following conditions :
- Have a degree in Works Engineering Option Analyst Program (BAC + 3) with at least five years’ professional experience
- Master the administration of relational databases Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server
- Master the Windows environment (Windows Server 2008, Windows7, Windows 8) and Linux RedHat
- Master the administration of CISCO networks
- Proficiency in programming language including Java, PL/SQL and web development
- Master the management of IT projects
- Knowledge of life insurance.
Skills related to the position:
- To be rigorous
- be methodical
- To be ambitious
- Have a sense of teamwork.
Composition of the file:
- Handwritten request addressed to the Managing Director of CIF Assurances-Vie Burkina
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Legalized copy of diplomas and certificates
- Photocopy of the Burkinabe National Identity Card.
- Preselection on files
- written test
- Oral interview
Applications will be submitted to the Administrative Assistant to the Managing Director of CIF Assurances-Vie Burkina located at la patte d’oie, sector 52 (formerly sector 15), Avenue de la Sagesse, opposite the Parish of Notre Dame des Apostles, not far from the Center d’Or Medical Clinic (CMCO) and the Apostles Pharmacy, Tel. : 25 38 51 59/69 no later than Friday October 25 at 12:30 p.m. sharp.
NB: only the first twenty (20) files will be received.
For further information, visit the website: www.cif-vie.bf
The Director General